On the third Saturday of March since 1990 we have reserved one of the local bowling alleys for our annual Bowl-a-Thon. For the past several years the event has been held at Spectrum Lanes in Grand Rapids.
Design 1 Salon Spa will be generously sponsoring the event again this year so that 100% of the funds raised by our residents, their families, staff and friends of the ministry go to benefit David’s House.
The 2017 Bowl-a-Thon has been scheduled for Saturday, March 18 at Spectrum Lanes.
- Registration: 11:00-11:30 AM
- Bowling: 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Pre-register Today! The deadline for registration is Saturday, March 11. Due to lane limits, lanes will be given to teams that have raised $500 and individuals that have raised $125 first.
- Set a Goal Our goal is to have each participant raise at least $125 and team lanes raise at least $500. We will reward the highest pledge totals and have other special prize drawings throughout the event. Shamrocks will be available for sale at $15 each.
- Sign Up Your Sponsors Ask your family, friends, church attenders, neighbors, co-workers and others to support you. You’ll be surprised how willing they are to help when they find you are working for a worthy cause. Contact us if you’ve not received a 2017 Bowlathon brochure.
- Collect Your Pledges Please bring your donations on the day of the event.
- Join Us! Please join us at this fun event and see first hand how your investment in David’s House helps individuals who have special needs.